Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of https://tddanielle141.myshopify.com/?key=203f602d116ecc9e71503a02b537092fded33bf1d0e2adfa041c381d0edeacbd. This site is owned and operated by Tirzah Donadelle and this is a ecommerce website.
All content published and made available on our site is the property of Tirzah Donadelle and the site's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, and anything that contributes to the composition of our site.
As a user of our site, you agree to use our site legally, not to use our site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users or our site
- Violate the rights of other users of our site
- Hack into the account of another user of the site
- Act in any way that could be considered fradulent
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
If we believe your are using our site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit. suspend or terminate your access to our site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps neccessary to prevent you from accessing our site.
When you create an account on our site you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy or you account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account
- All personal information your provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
Limitation of Liability
Tirzah Donadelle and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, loses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this site you indemnify and hold harmless Tirzah Donadelle and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates from any actions, claims, loses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New York.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our site and the way we expect users to behave on our site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our site.
Please contact us if you have any concerns. Our contact details are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us through the feedback form available from our site.